Gainsborough Engineering Company and YAMATO Scale based in Leeds have recently held a series of Open Days to give existing and new customers the opportunity to trial their product through the packing system. Along with Gainsborough and YAMATO further equipment and support was given by
- Cox & Plant ~ Manufacturers and suppliers of Cross Feed Conveyors, Elevators, Gantrys etc.
- Markem-Imaje ~ Thermal Printer Technology
- National Flexible ~ Suppliers and Printers of a whole range of Laminated Film, plus the facility to design and supply pre printed film for a wide range of industries/purposes.
The Open Day Event were split into 4 cateorgories; Hardware/Fittings, Fresh Produce & IQF, Confectionery & Snack Food and Pet Foods and Cereals. The Open Day Events were staged at Yamato’s new facility based at Maple Park, Lowfields Avenue, Leeds. The Packing Line consisted of:
- 10 Head Multihead Scale ~ YAMATO
- Vertical Form, Fill & Seal Machine ~ Gainsborough
- Take Off Conveyor ~ Gainsborough
- Access Gantry ~ Cox & Plant
- Heavy and Light Duty cross Conveyors ~ Cox & Plant
- The New SmartDate X40 Thermal Transfer Coder ~ Markem-Imaje
- Printed Polyprop Laminated Film ~ National Flexible
- End of Line Checkweigher ~ YAMATO
Among those attending were, McCowens of Scotland, Talon, Optimum Projects UK, Goodlife Foods and last but not least a major Global Beverage Company. What was specifically pleasing was the order placement by McCowans for a 10 head Yamato close coupled to a Gainsborough GV2K2 Bagging machine inc of a Markem-Imaje printer, Take Off Conveyor, plus a series of Forming Tubes. We hope to announce further orders as a direct result of this event.
Due to the success of the Open Day Event it has been decided to leave the equipment ‘set-up’ on a more permanent basis in order to facilitate any customers who need to trial their products on any of the afore mentioned equipment. Where ever possible representatives from each company will be on site to offer ‘one to one’ advice.
For Further Information please contact Adrian Shenton email@example.com