The GV2K3 (08) packaging machines feature full programmable logic control on all machines functions – bag length, print registration, over printer, product call and no product – no bag.
The PLC automatically monitors jaw obstructions, film breakage, print registration, packaging material run out and safety guard circuits.
- Designed, manufactured, assembled, wired and Serviced by Gainsborough Engineering Company in our own factory by our own Engineers.
- Stainless steel frame, parts and bearings, except where weight dictates use of anodised aluminium and bought in items are not available in such materials. (Usually specialist electrical or pneumatic items).
- Heat sealable jaws running on hardened shafts and linear bushes for long and trouble-free life,
- All Product contact parts Stainless Steel.
- Mechanical/ Vector inverter via geared motor intermittent drive.
- Belts with encoder feed back for accurate measurement of length of pack.
- Industry Standard “Brand named” products used when not manufactured in-house.
- Omron Touch screen PLC control of all machine functions with product Codes for ease of product changeovers.
- Photo-Electric Cell Registration.
- Film Run out Detection.
- Jaw Obstruction Detection.
- Totalising / Batch Counting Facility.
- Fault Text Display.
- CE Certification.
- Interfaces easily with most filling and feed systems.
- Stainless Steel construction
- Semi- or Fully Automatic film tracking control
- Heat seal, Poly seal or both
- Film splicing unit
- Film reel run-out advance warning
- Splash covers
- Tear perforations
- Double-pull bag length
- Gas Flushing
- Overprinting: Hot Foil or Thermal Transfer
- Labellers: Pre- or Post forming set
- Bag Shaker
- Powered reel unwind
- Jaw arrangements:
Heated or punched Euroslot
Punched slot or hole
High integrity seal
- Block Bottom
- Forming set inner tubes
- Static Eliminators